Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Classmates Energy Respone

http://aaliyahsmama.blogspot.com/

The Dangers Of Energy Drinks
When I was young I liked energy drinks very much. I drank it very often, and I even didn't know about harm of these drinks. I watched advertising and thought it is cool and tasty drink. It was mistake. Sometimes, after drinking of energy drink, I felt shaky. I couldn't guess that it was energy drink. After that I began to read the articles about energy drink. I was surprised by beverage composition. A lot of toxic ingredients were in this drink. It is really bad for our organism. After reading this post, I remembered my bad experience with energy drink; and now I newer use it. This is good blog to show people how you can spoil your health because of energy drink. You can read about all dangers for your health and you will not drink it if you want to be healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment